Case Number: #759603 NOV 28, 2016 | Original message Kou Cyrus wrote: my unit was working properly but somehow I see "loading...and then no video on my unit I had same problem with other unit DVR9-4200.please help me to solve this problem (I already tested my DVR with different monitors and extension camera) ________________________________________ This message was sent to Kou cyrus Follow this link to view the status of your case and add additional comments: http://support.swann.com/customer/portal/private/cases/759603 NOV 28, 2016 | Jestine Mae Angulo replied: Hello Kou, Thank you for contacting Swann Technical Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience and for the late response. What lights can you see in front of the DVR? Is it plugged into a wall outlet or surge protector? You can plug the DVR into a wall outlet then reboot it without any cameras and ethernet cable and see what lights you would get in front of the DVR or if still just loading screen then goes to No Signal.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance with this. Thank you and we hope you have a wonderful day. Regards, Jestine Technical Support Team Swann Communications Kou Cyrus Hi, Power light comes on each time then goes to load so HDD light comes on but as soon as unit fails the HDD light goes off too. I tried without Camera and Ethernet connection, also without Camera and with Ethernet connection, but I get same result.

My DVR is also directly connected to the wall without surge protection.

I just attached these pictures so you will see what happen during loading and frailer process.I also sent you some pictures in my reply to make it easier Thanks

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Swann and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about dvr 9 4200 and swdvr 41425h from Swann was website after sign up with them and no answer , but reviewer liked to have an answer at least after 24 hours. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swann.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Swann to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Swann?

Comments

I feel you!Mines has been doing the exact same thing.

And I have them on my condo and my home,...

both doing exactly the same thing.Did you ever find a solution?