It takes about a week for a response to email, then they just suggested busywork, like plug it into another power outlet.This has dragged on for months; I figure they are just running out the warranty.

After accessing the video online, there are hundreds of instances of iexplore running on my computer and I have to reboot to rid of them. Not a very robust design. What exactly happened? Describe your experience in 80+ words.

What exactly happened? Describe your experience in 80+ words.

What exactly happened?Describe your experience in 80+ words.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of swann security camera from Swann. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Swann to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Swann for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Swann?

Comments

CPI Security - Customer Care Review CPI Security "After an alarm code went unanswered by CPI I found out that our system was not going through as a cell call as I was told it would when we..." Read more ADT - Lies, Theft and Stupidity ADT "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..." Read more Do NOT purchase Kwikset products Kwikset "The former owner changed all the locks on the doors before placing the home on the market. I bought the home. Two Kwikset Keyed entry levers have broken in the..." Read more AlarmMonitoringServices.com is a fraudulent company. AlarmMonitoringService " STAY AWAY FROM SCAMMERS. Alarmmonitoringservices.com is a fraudulent company. We did a chargeback becuase they kept billing us after we cancelled their "service" and is...no service and they suck...." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more